Malillany Marín (born on 23rd December 1980) is a Cuban-Mexican model and actress. She is popularly known for her role in Double Life in 2011, Qué bonito amor in 2012 and Nosotros Los guapos in 2016. The actress has also worked in the theatrical production of Divorciémonos mi Amor in 2015 and is quite famous for her performance. Malillany has over 800K followers on her Instagram account. Apart from acting and modelling, she has also worked as a TV host.
Malillany Marín Biography
Table of Contents
|Actress and model
|5’7″ or 1.70 m or 170 cm
|54 kg or 119 lbs
|Date of Birth
|23rd December, 1980 (40 years as of 2020)
|Center of Artistic Education (CEA) in Barcelona, Spain
|TV: Rebelde (2004-2006)Volando Bajo (2014)
|$4 million (approx.)
Early Life and Background
Malillany Marin was born and brought up in Havana, Cuba. Her hometown is in Havana as well. She is a Cuban Nationalized Mexican actress. She likes to keep her personal life private. So, it’s quite difficult to find information about her Tamil but she posted a picture of her with her mother on Instagram in February 2018 and called it one of her favourite pictures that they have taken so far. That makes it quite obvious that she is very close to her mother. She studies in the Center of Artistic Education (CEA) in Televisa. Malillany is graduated. She was always interested in acting and modelling so she decided to pursue her career by joining the modelling industry first a then the entertainment industry.
Just like most of the celebrities, Malillany also likes to keep her personal life private. She has had been in three relationships previously. She was in a relationship with Emir Athie in 2012, Jose Manuel Figueroa in 2010 and one more guy whose name is not disclosed yet. Currently, the Mexican actress is single and is keen on focussing onto her career as of now.
|Gael García Bernal
Malillany started her career as a model and worked with many brands. She got her first on-screen role in Rebelde as Luz Viviana Olivier in the year 2004 to 2006. Although she did a supporting role in the show, her performance was widely appreciated and she got many other television shows like Peregrina, El NotiFiero, Dos Hagares etc.
Finally, in the year 2014, she made her film debut in the movie Volando Bajo. Malillany was nominated for the best female revelation at the Premios TV Novelas for Hasta Que ek Dinero Nos Separe in the year 2010. She even won in the same category at the Premios Bravo. Apart from modelling and acting, she has worked in many theatrical shows. The actress was highly appreciated for her theatrical performance in Divorciémonos in 2015. She is currently working as a TV hostess in the daily morning show, Hoy. She has been a part of the show since 2015.
- Volando Bajo in 2014
- Rebelde from 2004 to 2006
- Peregrina from 2005 to 2006
- La Fea Mas Bella from 2006 to 2007
- Destilando Amor in 2007
- Tormenta en el Paraiso from 2007 to 2008
- El NotiFiero from 2007 to 2010
- Querida Enemigo in 2008
- Un gancho al corazon from 2008 to 2009
- Hasta Que el Dinero Nos Separe from 2009 to 2010
- Dos Hogares from 2011 to 2012
- Como dice el dicho in 2012
- Que Bonito Amor from 2012 to 2013
- Mira Quien Baila in 2013
- Estrella 2 in 2014
- Hot from 2015 to present
- Divorciémonos in 2015
- Malillany was nominated for the best female revelation at the Premios TV Novelas for Hasta Que ek Dinero Nos Separe in the year 2010.
- She has been in three relationships before but is currently single.
- The actress has over 800,000 followers on her Instagram account and is quite active on her social media accounts.
- She is also a fashion enthusiast and keeps on posting fashion related things on her Instagram account.
- Malillany is fond of travelling and she travels to different places whenever she gets time out of work.