Jenna Clause is a Canadian actress of First Nations (Cayuga) heritage, best known for her role as Martha Blackburn in the American drama series “The Wilds.“
Jenna Clause Biography
Table of Contents
|The Bikers (2015)
|5’5” or 1.65m or 165cm
|56kg or 123lbs
|Chest- 34 inches Waist- 24 inches Hip- 34 inches
|Date of Birth
|February 20, 1999 (24 years as of 2023)
|New York, USA
|New York, USA
Jenna Clause Early life and Background
Born in Buffalo, New York, Jenna was raised in Southern Ontario. She belongs to the Cayuga Nation Wolf Clan and is a member of the Haudenosaunee people from Six Nations of the Grand River near Brantford, Ontario. During her upbringing, she pursued her passion for acting by attending classes at the School of Dramatic Arts and Imagination Drama School in Niagara Falls. Additionally, Jenna was involved in lacrosse.
Jenna Clause Personal life
Media reports suggest that Jenna Clause is in a relationship with Dante Magazzeni. As of now, Jenna Clause is not married.
|Robert De Niro
Before landing her role as Martha Blackburn on “The Wilds,” Jenna appeared in smaller films like “You’re It” and “The Furies Inside Me.” Her portrayal of the Ojibwe character Martha Blackburn on the show was significant, and she emphasized the importance of accurately representing Indigenous characters and cultures, even if they differed from her own. Jenna’s character’s feature episode on the show was directed by Navajo filmmaker Sydney Freeland.
- The Wilds (2020-2022) Amazon Prime Series
- Cold Brook (2018)
- In the Beginning was Water and Sky (2017)
- The Furies Inside Me (2015)
- The Bikers (2015)
- In addition to her acting skills, Jenna has displayed her talents in lacrosse, showcasing her versatility beyond the entertainment industry.
- Jenna has expressed a strong commitment to accurately representing Indigenous cultures in her acting roles, highlighting the importance of cultural authenticity in her work.
- She took acting classes at the School of Dramatic Arts and Imagination Drama School in Niagara Falls during her formative years, demonstrating her dedication to honing her craft.
- Jenna’s role as Martha Blackburn in “The Wilds” allowed her to represent Indigenous characters on screen, contributing to greater diversity and representation in the entertainment industry.
- Her character’s feature episode in “The Wilds” was directed by Sydney Freeland, a renowned Navajo filmmaker, emphasizing the collaboration of talented Indigenous individuals in the industry.