Gracie Dzienny, born on August 26, 1995, is an American actress known for her various roles in both television and streaming platforms. She gained recognition for her portrayal of Amanda McKay in Nickelodeon’s “Supah Ninjas.” Additionally, she played Greer Danville in ABC Family’s “Chasing Life,” Clementine Lewis in CBS’ “Zoo,” and Elinor Fairmont in Netflix’s “First Kill.” Gracie Dzienny has made her mark in the world of entertainment through these diverse roles.
Gracie Dzienny Biography
Table of Contents
|Up All Night
|5’6” or 1.70m or 170cm
|57 kg or 125.5 lbs
|Chest- 32 inches Waist- 25 inches Hip- 34 inches
|Date of Birth
|August 26, 1995 (28 years as of 2023)
|$1 million (approx.)
Gracie Dzienny Early life and Background
Gracie Dzienny was born on August 26, 1995, in Toledo, Ohio, to parents Mike and Tara Dzienny. She is the youngest among her siblings. Gracie’s journey in the world of entertainment began at a young age when she started modeling at just five years old. Her modeling career took off after she won a contest sponsored by L’Oréal, and she primarily pursued modeling during the summer months.
In addition to modeling, Gracie Dzienny also delved into the world of dance. She studied various dance forms, including tap, jazz, ballet, and hip-hop. Her passion for performing arts continued to grow.
Her big break in the entertainment industry came with a role in the pilot episode of “Supah Ninjas.” Following this opportunity, Gracie and her mother made the move to Los Angeles in November 2010 to further her career in acting.
It’s worth noting that Gracie Dzienny’s “Supah Ninjas” co-star, George Takei, mentioned in an interview that she is a fan of musical theater, highlighting her love for the performing arts.
Gracie Dzienny Personal life
Daniella Pineda is currently unmarried, and her relationship status is single. Her last known relationship was with Andre Hyland, who is a film actor and model. However, at present, she is not dating anyone, and there is no public information available about her past relationships. Daniella appears to be focusing on her career and personal life as a single individual.
|Robert Downey Jr.
During her freshman year of high school, Gracie Dzienny embarked on the audition process for the role of Amanda in “Supah Ninjas.” This audition process involved multiple rounds, totaling approximately half a dozen subsequent auditions before she secured the part.
In 2014, Gracie Dzienny made her appearance in the ABC Family drama series “Chasing Life,” where she portrayed the character Greer Danville. Greer was the love interest of the lead character’s younger sister, Brenna, played by Haley Ramm.
In December 2016, she took on a starring role in the third season of the CBS drama series “Zoo.” Her involvement in the entertainment industry continued to expand, and in 2017, Gracie joined the cast of the film “Bumblebee.”
In 2021, Gracie Dzienny played the supporting role of Ruby Red in the Netflix superhero series “Jupiter’s Legacy.” Additionally, in May 2021, she was cast in a regular role as the vampire Elinor Fairmont in the Netflix vampire drama series “First Kill.” Gracie Dzienny’s career has encompassed a variety of roles across television and film.
- Supah Ninjas as Amanda McKay
- Up All Night as Kylie
- Fred: The Show as Holly
- See Dad Run as Chelsea
- Side Effects as Rachel
- Chasing Life as Greer Danville
- State of Affairs as Stacey Dover
- Zoo as Clementine
- Bumblebee as Tina
- Ramy as Melanie
- Jupiter’s Legacy as Ruby Red
- All American as Amber
- First Kill as Elinor Fairmont
- The Sex Lives of College Girls as Tatum
- Gracie Dzienny began her modeling career at the age of five after winning a contest sponsored by L’Oréal. She continued modeling primarily during the summer months.
- In addition to modeling and acting, Gracie is a passionate dancer. She has studied various dance styles, including tap, jazz, ballet, and hip-hop.
- Gracie and her mother relocated to Los Angeles in November 2010 to further her acting career after landing a role in the pilot episode of “Supah Ninjas.”
- Gracie Dzienny has a love for musical theater, as revealed by her “Supah Ninjas” co-star George Takei.
- While Gracie Dzienny has appeared in various television series and films, she gained prominence with starring roles in “Supah Ninjas,” “Chasing Life,” and “Zoo.”
- Gracie has showcased her versatility as an actress by taking on diverse roles in different genres, from drama to superhero series.
- She has been part of several projects on Netflix, including “Jupiter’s Legacy” and “First Kill.”
- Gracie is active on social media platforms, where she connects with her fans and shares updates about her career and personal life.
- Gracie Dzienny’s dedication to acting is evident through her auditions and hard work to secure roles in the entertainment industry.