Phoebe Adele Gates ( Born on 14th September 2002) is a popular star child and is best known to be the youngest daughter of the world’s second billionaire Bill Gates. Phoebe was even listed in the world’s 10 most powerful kid by Wonderlist.
Phoebe Adele Gates Biography
|Name||Phoebe Adele Gates|
|Date of birth||14th September 2002 ( 17 years as of now )|
|Place of birth||Seattle, Washington D.C., United States of America|
|Hometown||Seattle, Washington D.C., United States of America|
|Residence||Medina, Washington D.C., United States of America|
|Ethnicity||Irish and German|
|School||Professional Children’s School and Lakeside School|
|Educational Qualifications||High School attendee|
|Height||178cm or 1.78m or 5’10”|
|Weight||50kg or 110lbs.|
|Shoe size||8 US|
|Dress size||4 US|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Father||Bill Gates ( Businessman)|
|Mother||Melinda Gates ( Philanthropist and former General Manager at Microsoft)|
|Sister||Jennifer Katharine Gates ( social media influencer and doctor )|
|Brother||Rory John Gates ( writer and media personality )|
|Paternal Grandmother||Mary Maxwell|
|Paternal Grandfather||William Henry Gates|
|Maternal Grandfather||Raymond Joseph French|
|Maternal Grandmother||Elaine Agnes Amerland|
|Religion||Christianity ( Catholic )|
|Net worth||$10 million USD|
|Hobbies||Dancing and reading|
Early life and Background
Phoebe Adele Gates was born in Seattle, Washington, the United States of America to father Bill Gates and mother Melinda Gates. She has two older siblings, a brother named Rory John Gates who is a poet & media personality and a sister named Jennifer Katharine Gates.
His father Bill Gates is an American businessman who is the founder of Microsoft, philanthropist, Investor, inventor and programmer. His mother Melinda Gates is a philanthropist and former general manager at Microsoft. She is of American nationality and is of mixed descent. Her elder sister spends her time doing horse riding and even takes part in several competitions.
She is a social media influencer and medical student as well. Bill Gates and Melinda Gates are described to be very strict. They were not allowed to use mobile phones until they turn 13 years old. They were taught to be humble ever since childhood. She is doing her schooling at Professional Children’s School in New York, United States of America and Lakeside School.
She attends the Juilliard School of dance, music, arts and writing. Other than being a spectacular student Phoebe is also a great ballet dancer and has enrolled herself at Lincoln Centre for performing arts and the American ballet theatre. TV is not on any social media platforms since her parents want her to focus on her education and not fall into the spotlight.
As of now, Phoebe isn’t dating anybody. she doesn’t seem keen on getting involved in a relationship as of now. Her main focus remains on her Ballet, education and the future that she is going to create for herself in the future. but we sure can hope that the billionaire’s youngest daughter sure will someday let us know when someone special arrives in her life.
|Actor||Tom Hanks and Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Actress||Margot Robbie and Natalie Portman|
|Film||Avengers Series and The Notebook|
|Shows||Game of Thrones and Money Heist|
|Holiday Destination||Paris and London|
|Colour||Pink and Blue|
Adele is a trained ballet dancer and attends art courses invalid at Lincoln Centre for performing arts in New York. she has a passion for computers like that of the father in her childhood days. She seems to have moved on from her passion for computers and shifted to the art side. She also attends delete sites that her father under siblings went. my professional career has not yet started since she is still in school. Like her family, she is also a philanthropist and takes part in several charitable events organized by her parents, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. She has a net worth of $10,000,000.
Lesser known facts
- Phoebe Adele Gates is the youngest daughter of billionaire Bill Gates.
- She resides in a beautiful mansion called Xanadu 2.0 which is worth of $124,000,000 with full of high technical amenities that include an in-house gym, a swimming pool with an underwater sound system, and a reception Hall with a big store in their home library. It is assumed that the maintenance cost of their house exceeds $1,000,000 per year. He house was a gift to her brother Rory John Gates on his 18th birthday.
- Phoebe Adele Gates is a trained Ballet dancer and attends the Lincoln Centre for Performing Arts in New York.
- She isn’t present in any social media platforms since her parents want her to stay away from the spotlight and concentrate on her studies.
- His father Bill Gates is known to be giving only 1% of all his fortune to their children because he wants his children to make their own money and create a future for themselves without his help.
- Her paternal grandparents are William Henry gates and Mary Maxwell. Her maternal grandparents are Raymond Joseph French and Elaine Agnes Amerland.
- Phoebe Adele Gate’s annual school fees are $30,000 USD.