Sarah Davenport (born on 21 February 1994) is an American actress. She was born to John Russell and Melisa Davenport. She has shared the screen with co-star Lea Thompson in ‘Little Women.
Sarah Davenport Actress, Age, Biography, Wiki
Table of Contents
|Debut||Stitchers, 2016 (TV) Dusk, 2015 (Movie)|
|Height||5’3″ or 1.60 m or 160 cm|
|Weight||50 kg or 110 lbs|
|Date of Birth||21st February, 1994 (26 years old in 2020)|
|Birthplace||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|Hometown||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|School||Name not Known|
|College/University||University of Cincinnati College- Conservatory of music|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Drama/Acting|
|Father||John Russell Davenport|
|Net Worth||$500k (approx.)|
Early Life and Background
Sarah Davenport was born to John Russell and Melisa Davenport. She was born in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America.
She holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. After finishing High school, she enrolled in the University of Cincinnati, Ohio and from there she graduated with a degree in Drama/Acting.
She later went on to Cambridge University and completed her BA degree with majors in History. She grew up with her brother Josh Davenport.
The actress lives a pretty luxurious lifestyle. Apart from acting, she receives a huge income from brand endorsements as well. Her primary income source remains from being a successful actress. She is one of the richest TV actresses who were born in Georgia, Atlanta. Her net worth is estimated to be around 400,000 – 500,000 US dollars.
She was in a relationship with Kevin Milligan who was a medical student. She confirmed that she was seeing Kevin via social media in 2016. She was very open about her boyfriend and shared a lot of pictures with him on social media.
She didn’t share any pictures with him after that. So there’s a possibility that the couple split up. She’s not dating anyone. Currently, she’s single. She’s very close to her family. She considers them her inspiration through every aspect of life.
Famous quotes by the actor
- “What I feel is not a game. It isn’t a lie. I know that you don’t understand everything that is happening right now, but you will. And soon.” -Ivy Brown (Sarah Davenport) in Stitchers.
- “Everything is simply a matter of time.”
- “ 16 – 26. I take better care of you now, though I’m still learning what you need. I’m focused on what makes you THRIVE, in the biggest ways; no more playing small, ya hear? I’m opening to connect to you, with paint and music and nature and time. Oh yeah: give yourself time. I didn’t get here in a day. I got here in a decade. Love, me.”
- “I’d considered myself more of a stoner.”
- “I like when I catch reflections that feel distorted, or different. Constantly updating who I think I am.”
Sarah began auditioning for professional roles since the age of twelve. Sarah rose to fame as a splendid television and film personality.
She did a number of advertisements but her major breakthrough came as an actress with her television role in Stitchers as Ivy Brown which made her an overnight star and opened her doors to movies. She did a string of film parts in movies like The Hatred, Deadly Detention, Bodysnatch’ and Little Women.
Sarah appeared in the television movie ‘The Bachelor Next Door.’ She is best known for being a TV actress. She later returned to TV with the series ‘The Donors.’
- Bad Company in 2014 as Nancy
- Dusk as Apparition in 2015
- The Hatred in 2017 as Regan
- Deadly Detention in 2017 as Jein
- The Bachelor Next Door in 2017 as Alison
- Bodysnatch in 2018 as Emma Harris
- Little Women in 2018 as Jo
- Seven Days in 2020 as Janeth
- Stitchers in 2016 as Ivy Brown
- A neighbour’s obsession in 2017
- The Donors in 2019 as Cara
- She began auditioning for professional roles when she was just twelve years old.
- She acted alongside Lea Thompson in the series ‘Little Women.’
- She considers her family as her inspiration.
- She is one of the richest TV actresses who were born in Georgia, Atlanta.
- She is highly active on all of her social media and loves hanging with her friends.