Ruby Wylder Rivera Modine, known as Ruby Modine is an American actress, dancer and singer. She was born on July 31, 1990, in Los Angeles, California, U.S. She is in a band called ‘Ruby Modine and the Disease’ and is its lead singer. Modine may be best known for a breakout role in ‘Shameless’. She then got the starring role as Lori Spengler in ‘Happy Death Day’ (2017).
Ruby Modine Actress, Age, Biography, Wiki
Table of Contents
|Name||Ruby Wylder Rivera Modine|
|Profession||Actress, singer, dancer|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California|
|Date of birth||July 31,1990|
|Height||5’10” or 1.78m or 178 cm|
|Weight||60kg or 132 lbs|
|Mother||Caridad Rivera(makeup and wardrobe stylist)|
|Hobbies||Painting, writing and photography.|
Early life and Background
Ruby Modine was born in Los Angeles, California on July 31, 1990. Her father’s name is Matthew Modine and her mother is Caridad Rivera.
Both of her parents are extremely well known. Her father is a Hollywood actor, filmmaker and activist and her mother is a makeup and wardrobe stylist. Modine has a brother named Boman Modine who works as an assistant director in movies. After completing high school, Modine went for a degree in theatre. Ruby, along with her brother lived a luxurious life from a young age.
Ruby Modine used to be in a relationship with Cameron Monaghan, the co-star of ‘Shameless’. However, currently, she seems to be in a relationship with the actor Aaron Buzz Gallagher. There are pictures of both of them flaunting their relationship on social media. Other than that their dating history remains unknown.
|Colour||Black, Grey, White|
Modine lent her voice in the French-Italian Animation Film Mia and the Migoo to the girl on the bridge in 2008. She was seen onscreen in 2012 as ‘Somebody’ in a short film with the same name.
Ruby was inspired and helped by her father, Matthew Modine to pursue career in acting from an early age. She used to work on different dramas during her school days. Then she got exposure from her college which helped her to improve her acting skills. The movies in which Ruby has appeared are ‘Someday’, ‘Super Sex’,’Happy Death Day’ among few other movies. She has worked on various television series including ‘Gypsi’ and ‘Shameless’.
- Mia and the Migoo, as Girl on Bridge(voice) – 2008
- Somebody, as Somebody-2012
- Super Sex, as Julie-2016
- Central Park, as Sessa-2017
- Happy Death Day, as Lori Spengler-2017
- Happy Death Day 2U,as Lori Spengler-2019
- Satanic Panic, as Judi-2019
- My Love Affair with Marriage, as Nina(voice) – (TBA)
- Gypsi, as Eden LeCroix-2015
- Shameless,as Sierra-2016-2017
- God Friended Me, as Anna-2020
- Other than being a fine artist, Modine likes to write and produce songs when she is dormant.
- She is extremely sympathetic towards animals and is engaged with organizations working for homeless pets.
- Her father is of English, Scottish, Swedish and of German descent.
- Ruby Modine and her father Matthew Modine, Minnie Driver and Addison O’Dea were all in attendance at the dinner of 2019 Annual Pre-Oscars Dinner hosted by Chanel and Charles Finch at the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles.
- The actress is extremely active over Instagram but doesn’t seem to use Facebook.
- Her mother is Puerto Rican and has Spanish and African ancestry.