Kelly Stables (born on 26th January 1978) is an American actress who has done acting in both television and movies as well as on stage. She is popularly known for her television roles especially as Mellissa on Two and a Half Men, Eden Konkler on The Exes and as Kelly on Superstore. She was first seen in an uncredited role in the movie Spider-Man in 2002 and as Molly on BS Comedy Central Laughs in 2002.
Kelly Stables Actress, Age, Biography, Wiki
Table of Contents
|Birthplace||St. Louis Missouri, United States|
|Hometown||Metropolitan St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|School||Lafayette High School, Wildwood, USA|
|College/University||University of Missouri, Colombia|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s in Communication and Theatre Arts|
|Debut||TV:Lagori – B.S. (2002), Movie: The Grubbs (2002)|
|Date of Birth||26th January 1978 (42years as of 2020)|
|Height||152cm or 1.5m or 4’11”|
|Weight||54kgs or 119lbs|
|Hair Colour||Golden Brown|
|Spouse||Kurt Patino (m. 2005)|
|Sons||Kendrick Kurt Patino and Kellen William Patino|
|Father||Name not known (veteran playwright, dramatist and faculty member at Philip’s Andover Academy)|
|Mother||Jill Cissell (actress and teacher)|
|Hobbies||Acting and traveling|
Early life and Background
Kelly Stables was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America. Her father is a veteran playwright, dramatist and member at Philip’s Andover Academy and her mother is actress-teacher, Jill Cissell. She has a sister named Tanya Childress who lives in Essex. She did her schooling from the Lafayette High School where she became a cheerleader.
After her high school graduation, she moved to the University of Missouri to earn her bachelor’s degree in Communication and Theatre Arts. She was also the proud member of sorority Delta Gamma. She also participated in several stage plays during her University days before making her Hollywood debut in 2002.
Although Kelly Stables had been quite the famous girl in both her school and life, she always had an eye for one man, Kurt Patino. The duo dated all through their teenage years before marrying on 26th March 2005. Kurt Patino is a writer and producer. He wrote the 2018 comedy-drama script of Tin Holiday, that earned him the Best Story Award at the 2019 London Festival. He is also the CEO and Founder of a talent management Company called Patino Management Company. On 7th September 2012 they their first son Kendrick Kurt Patino together. In 2015, they had another son named Kellen William Patino.
Famous Quotes by the Actor
- Wearing a monkey suit really lets you know where you stand as an Actor.
- Love is hearing my son laugh.
- If I’ve been hurt, I’m not one of those people who can hide it or bury it deep within. I give myself time to work through it, cry, journal, pray and call my best friends. Then I try to take a step back and get perspective. I try to remind myself of all those positive things in my life and do my best to let go.
- We are all connected in love.
- I’ve learned that nobody is either all good or all evil. We will make mistakes, but we all are also capable of accomplishing extraordinary things.
Kelly Stables has acted in a number of plays. Her largest roles were in the Thousands Oaks Civic Light Opera’s Peter Pan as Wendy and in Sleeping Beauty as the main character. The actor has also played other stage roles most notably that of Marion Davies in W.R. and the Daisy. She is best known in the cinema for the stunt work in The Ring and for taking over for Daveigh Chase in the off tape evil Samara Morgan for Rings Two.
She was also in the short film Rings. Her roles in the Ring franchises and Bring It On boasted her fame to the point of gaining mention in Rolling Stone, Star and US Weekly. She also voices Will Vandom in W.I.T.C.H and acts in General Hospital and St. Bartes Aspen.
She also appeared in a brief role in the pilot for The Grubbs. She also played the role of a 12-year-old cave kid boy in an episode of Cavemen in November 2007. She is best known as Mellisa in Season 6-8 of Two and A Half Men. She also guest-starred in Til Death as a travel agent. She also appeared in the Burger King commercial as a woman who sells things on infomercials. She co-starred in the ABC show Romantically Challenged as Lisa Thomas which was cancelled after airing 4 episodes.
She played the role of Claire on an episode of the CBS sitcom Mad Love in 2011. The same year she also landed a role as Eden on the TV Land sitcom The Exes. In 2016, she joined the cast of the CW’s No Tomorrow as a recurring role of Mary Anne, the sister of the main character, Evie.
In 2017, she got a recurring role on the third season of the NBC show Superstore as Kelly, a quirky new hire who eventually becomes the love interest of Jonah Simms.
Films as an actor
- Spider-Man (Stunts, uncredited), The Grubbs (stunts as Young Sophie) and the Ring (Stunts) in 2002
- The Haunted Mansion and Pride & Prejudice: A Latter-Day Comedy (Stunts as Lydia Meryton) in 2003
- Bring it On Again (stunts as Tiny Blonde) and The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (stunts) in 2004
- Hoodwinked! (Voice over as Schnitzel Kid 1), Rings (short film) and The Ring Two in 2005
- The Furnace, Telling Lies and State’s Evidence in 2006
- Alien vs Predator: Requiem (voice-over as Emily Carter) in 2007
- Together Again for the First Time in 2008
- Dragon Hunter, Soul Fire Raising and My life: Untitled in 2009
- Should have been Romeo, Zambezia (Voice over, Gossip Bird 1) and Love & Germaphobia (Voice over, additional voices) in 2012
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 in 2013
- Tom and Jerry: The Lost Dragon (voice-over as Athena/Puffy) and Horrible Bosses 2 in 2014
- BS Comedy Central Laughs in 2002 as Molly
- Central Laughs for Life Telethon in 2003 as Amer-i-can in 2003
- General Hospital in 2003 as Teenage Bobbie Spencer (episode – No 10430)
- Creating America’s Next Hit Television Show in 2004 as Macy #3
- W.I.T.C.H. in 2004-6 as Will Vandom (voice role; 52 episodes)
- Til Death in 2006 as Sandi (episode- The Courtship of Eddie’s Parents)
- How I Met you, Mother, in 2006 as Masseuse (episode- Drumroll Please)
- Shorty McShorts Shorts in 2007 as Digit (episode- voice-over, Too Many Robots)
- Greek in 2007-09 as Janette (Recurring role, 8 episodes)
- Cavemen in 2007 as Rocky The Cave Kid (episode- Cave Kid)
- The Bold and Beautiful in 2008 as Beauty Salon Attendant (2 episodes)
- Life in 2008 as Marielle (episode- Crushed)
- Two and a Half Men in 2008-10 as Mellisa (recurring role, 8 episodes)
- Santa Baby 2 in 2009 as Teri/Phoebe The Elf
- Romantically Challenged in 2010 as Lisa Thomas
- Bones in 2010 as Cynthia Rinaldi (episode- The bones that weren’t)
- Mad love in 2011 as Claire (episode- To Munsch or Not to Munsch)
- The Exes in 2011-15 as Eden Konkler
- Hung in 2011 (episode- Don’t give up on Detroit or Hung Like a Horse)
- A Golden Christmas 2 in 2011 as Kelly
- Baby Daddy in 2013 as Kayla (2 episodes)
- Sofia The First in 2015 as Saffron (voice role, episode- Minimus is Missing )
- Mom in 2015 as Kathy (episode- Sick Popes and a Red Ferrari)
- No Tomorrow in 2016-17 as Mary Anne
- Speechless in 2017 as Candace (episode- W-E WE’RE B-A- BACK!)
- Superstore in 2017-present as Kelly
- Malibu Dan The Family Man in 2017-18 as Kate Marshall
- Young Justice in 2019 as Arrowette (voice role, episode- Triptych)
- Tony Hawk’s Downhill Jam in 2006 as Generic Female Skater
- The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft in 2008 as Iola
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII in 2013 as Additional voices
- Let It Die in 2016 as Naomi Detex
- Adventures in Odyssey
- Peter Pan
- Sleeping Beauty
|Colour||Blue and white|
|Food||Pizza and burgers|
- Her father is a playwright, dramatist and faculty member of Philips Andover Academy and her mother Jill Cissell is an actor-teacher.
- She has a sister named Tanya Childress who lives in Essex.
- Kelly was part of Sorority Delta Gamma in her college years in the University of Missouri where she got her major in Communication and Theatre.
- She was a cheerleader in her school life in the Lafayette High School.
- Kelly Stables appeared in an uncredited role as a stunt performer in the Spider-Man in 2002.
- Kelly is best known for her role as Mellisa in the show Two and a Half Man.