Kaynette Williams Francis Gern (born 20th February 1973) is also known as Kaynette Williams. She was born in Oklahoma City, United States. Kaynette Williams is believed to be a prominent TV personality. But she is most famous for being the ex-wife of the singer Blake Shelton. She reportedly worked as Blake Shelton’s road manager for years after which they got married. She is said to have pursued a career as a singer and an actor.
Kaynette Williams Biography
|Name||Kaynette Francis Gern|
|Profession||Singer, Math facilitator|
|Height||5’6″ or 1.67m or 167. 6 cm|
|Weight||50 kg or 101 lbs|
|Date of Birth||20 February , 1973|
|School||Ada High School, Oklahoma|
|Father||Name not known|
|Mother||Name not known|
|Hair color||Honey brown|
Early life and Background
There isn’t much detail related to Kaynette Williams’ early life that is available to us. But according to certain reports, it is believed that her father was a news presenter in a local news station. As for her mother, the same reports have it that she worked in a private school. And as she grew up, it eventually turned out that Kaynette took the career paths of both of her parents. Talking about Kaynette’s education history, it is known that she attended the same high school known as Ada High School located in Ada, Oklahoma, as Blake Shelton. As for her college education, Kaynette Williams is reported to have a degree in financial matters and human science. But the information related to the name of the university remains unknown.
Kaynette Williams got married to fellow Oklahoma native and a famous singer named Blake Shelton on November 17, 2003. She was just out of high school and Shelton was 15 years old when they met for the first time in their hometown of Ada, Oklahoma. Williams and Shelton were high school sweethearts who worked together to help advance Shelton’s career.
Williams acted as his road manager during the early days. In the early 2000s, Shelton decided that she was “the one.” They both got divorced in 2006, i.e, after their three-year marriage. Kaynette claimed that the country singer Blake was “guilty of inappropriate marital conduct.” After getting divorced, Williams dated Cody Joe Scheck, a Rodeo Champion and World Record Holder for Steer Roping. Cody is seven years younger than Williams. They both are happy together.
Kaynette Williams manifested the attributes of a great singer right from childhood. With her unique voice and beautiful figure, it is believed that she once pursued a career in acting and music. But, despite being good in these fields, she did not put many efforts. Before getting married to Blake, she reportedly worked as Blake Shelton’s road manager for years after they became lovers in high school. That romance culminated in a three-year marriage that ended in divorce. Kaynette was the first in a string of female vocalists who have dated Blake Shelton. She is now in the happiest state of her mind and is living a quiet life in Great Bend, Kansas. She is working as a Math facilitator at an elementary school, and she’s an award-winning in her field.
Lesser known facts
- Kaynette attempted to sell off her size 6 Demetrios wedding gown at a starting price of $700 through her friend’s eBay account. No bids were made on the item.
- After getting divorced from Blake, Kaynette left Nashville to return to Oklahoma. She then left for Kansas once Blake and Miranda moved to a neighbouring Oklahoma town.
- During her intimate wedding ceremony, Blake sang Conway Twitty’s “Julia” to his bride.
- Kaynette Williams has changed her name multiple names over the years— Kaynette Gern, Kaynette Shelton, and Kaynette Scheck.
- Shelton once compared the pain of his divorce with Kenette to losing his older brother Richie in a car accident.
- After her divorce, she claimed that the country singer Blake was “guilty of inappropriate marital conduct.”
- She is now very happy and is spending quality time in Kansas.